Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Uf Da!




Winter...you'd think I'd be used to it by now. However, winter has been pretty kind to us the past decade. I remember as a child building HUGE snowforts, sledding, snow days, and all that comes with a REAL winter. I thought that maybe those memories would just be that - memories. But this year, winter decided to come back with a vengance.

Snow. That pretty much describes the view I've had these past couple of months. As an adult, one looks at snow much differently than a child does through their eyes. However, as much as I do complain about the *feet* of snow we get, I do enjoy seeing my kids ENJOY the snow. So I buck up, put on my boots, and quickly I forget the woes of winter and see the joy.

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous at your photography skill!!!! Awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete