Sunday, November 14, 2010

Martha "Sweetheart"




My darling Reagan has been into Martha Stewart lately. It started around Halloween time, resulting in a big party, complete with pretty cool treats. Reagan misread Martha's name and thought it said "Sweetheart" not 'Stewart", and although I have corrected her, the sweet name stuck.




Reagan will now check Martha's website daily, as she has a "cookie of the day" each day. She found that Martha has a "cutest cupcake" contest going on now, and Reagan was thrilled to enter. So tonight included baking and decorating. I must say that my daughter's imagination is much more advanced than my own.




Here are the end results. Reagan is so proud, but I am pretty sure that there is at least one other who is even more proud :)




Wish her luck!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment