Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Joy of Love - Day 1


I have signed up for a free month-long class called "The Joy Of Love". It's a photography class and each day we are given a theme to photograph. We photograph loved ones: husband, kids, pets, etc.... I decided to photograph my kids :)


(If you would like to take a look at this free class, check out http://www.willettedesigns.com/)


The first day (Feb 1st) was titled "What they Do". I had a hard time deciding what to photograph. I mean, you know kids, they are go go go 100% of the day. I ended up deciding to photograph Reagan, walking home from the bus stop, checking the mail. This is part of her routine each afternoon, and the lighting that time of day is perfect. PLUS I just had to document what a darling little snowman she was because of how cold and how much snow we have gotten!


So each day I will post my photo, plus the theme title. I am excited to do this, as it's been a long winter without much outdoor photography. I am ITCHING to start my business roaring this Spring!!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment