Tuesday, December 13, 2011

teaching

I have been into Pinterest lately, and although a lot of the recipies, fashion, etc are so fun to look at, it's the sayings that really make me pay attention.

The one that I keep thinking of, is one that is simple:  Parents dont teach children, children teach parents.  Oh how that is true.  My true learning began AFTER college.

I have learned what is really important in life - people, loved ones.  Money doesnt mean anything at all if you dont have love.  I have learned patience.  I have learned that tomrrow is another day (a gift, not a given).  I have learned that you can plan everything you want to the tiniest detail, but there is something (Someone) bigger than us, who may have a different plan to make us better people.  In the moment, sometimes those changes on plans made me cry....made me curse...made me scream WHY ME.  But then, after I let my eyes really open, the revelations become clear.

I love my family and life is not perfect, but I wouldnt change anything.
Hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment