Friday, September 16, 2011

Mary Kay Makeup Must-Haves






















I would like to share my top Mary Kay items with you because I am so in love with them, that I MUST share :)

1. Timewise Night Restore and Recover Complex. LOVE THIS. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I can honestly say my skin looks and feels better! Wash your face at night and put this lotion on. Wake up to BETTER skin! Comes in either normal/dry or combo/oily formulas. For $40, it's worth every penny.

2. Lash Love Mascara. Ok, I have been addicted to my MK Ultimate Mascara for 5 years now and was sooo hesitant to even try anything new. I love this maascara! It makes your lashes WOW and it feels so nice. Must try for only $15.




3. The New Nail Polish Colors. It's like Mary Kay called me up and said, "Shelley, what colors would you like for the Fall season?". They are so on trend, so gorgeous and at only $8 so affordable! The three colors are perfect for any skin tone: Gold Leaf, Lavish Sable and Plush Plum. Let's just say they will find their way into my makeup bag.



So, here's my deal.....because I know you will like these items, if you purchase the new Night Renew and Recover complex, I will throw in one nail polish in your color choice FOR FREE!!!! Let me know if you want in on this deal. I am putting my order in next Friday, September 23, when this offer expires.




You can email me at slehner42@comcast.net




Hugs to all,


Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment