Friday, September 9, 2011

MIA








































My, it's been busy. I am forcing myself to take the time to update my blog (or call it escaping from the stress of the last week or two ;).
Big things I did the last month are 1. Visit Cali - namely LA. Got to see all the tyical touristy spots, but to be honest, I would never move there. MN is just too "pretty" to leave. 2. Shoot my first wedding. I loved it. The couple was so nice and just plain gorgeous, so they made it easy on me. 3. School started. I.HAVE.A.MIDDLE.SCHOOL.KID!



So, here are pictures from the last month or so. I'll try to be better at sending updates. Remember, I am booking photo sessions through the late Fall so let me know if I can capture some great moments for you!



Hugs,
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment