Tuesday, March 9, 2010

remembering


Scanning pictures I came across this one of the twins. I was amazed at how small, how vulernable they looked. They grow so fast. Too fast really. I look at my kids now and think of how "big" they are but need to realize how realative it all really is. 5 years from now, I will look back from pictures from 2010 and have the same thoughts as I do now looking at pictures from when they were babies.


Truth is, they will always be little, always be vulnerable and always be my babies is my eyes. And yet, they seem so strong, so wise and so brave at the same time. It is true that, when you have kids, you heart will always walk outside of your body.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This seems just like yesterday. Crazy. I cannot get over how much bigger Chloe looks than Reagan. And, yes, I agree...they will always be our precious little babies. Even when they're driving you crazy and you want to hang them by their toes! :)

    ReplyDelete