Tuesday, March 16, 2010

spring???





Well, I wished for summer in my last post and it looks like the second best thing came - Spring! Hey, I'll take it! What a GORGEOUS weekend last weekend was, and we all took advantage of it. Erik was running around the neighborhood with all the other 9 year old boys (getting dirty and sweaty like all 9 year old boys do so well ;). Reagan was on a stick hunt, with a mission to build nests for all the birds that were coming back North. Chloe, well she just loves to run, swing, and watch everything that is happening in her environment.

Today was an overcast, drizzly kind of day, but as I was letting Lexi out, I caught the sound of a Cardinal's song and ran in to grab my telephoto lens. I thanked Mr. Bird as he posed his red body for me against the grey sky, to get this great shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment